Penny McCarroll, Sales Representative - 519.591.HOUSE  - Penny@KWhomes4you.com
GENWORTH Canada has developed a range of tools and other resources to help you make informed decisions about buying a home, obtaining a mortgage, and managing a mortgage. Their calculators will help you find out when you are ready to buy a home, what you can afford to buy, and the best way for you to pay down your mortgage.
All you have to do is enter some basic information, and their charts and graphs will let you see your customized situation.
- Mortgage Comparison Calculator - Some lenders are offering what seem to be very attractive uninsured mortgage options, but these offers may actually end up costing you more over time. Use our comparison calculator to find out.
- What Can I Afford? - This tool will help you estimate the mortgage amount you may receive from your bank or another lender.
- Mortgage Planning? - The Mortgage Planning calculator helps you calculate several different aspects of your mortgage.
- Rent or Buy? - Buying or renting - which is best for you? This calculator helps you make the right choice for your financial lifestyle.
- Refinancing? - Deciding whether to refinance your mortgage? Use our tool to help make your decision easier.
CMHC provides this work sheet to help you figure out and estimate the cost of your home purchase.
Easy to use mortgage tool to help you estimate the maximum mortgage you can afford.
A tool to find how much and how often your payment will be. Compare options and find one that's right for you.
Land Transfer Tax Calculator
Buyers in most areas will have to add Land Transfer Taxes to their closing costs.
Land transfer taxes are a part of the process unless you live in Alberta, Saskatchewan, or rural Nova Scotia. These taxes, levied on properties that are changing hands, are the responsibility of the buyer.
The following illustrates Land Transfer Taxes in Ontario.
Land Transfer Tax Rates
*We does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this web site
**The accuracy and use of these calculators is not guaranteed only provided for your personal use...Always verify and check with your own financial institution with who you'll be working with.