Penny McCarroll, Sales Representative - 519.591.HOUSE  - Penny@KWhomes4you.com
GENWORTH Canada has developed a range of tools and other resources to help you make informed decisions about buying a home, obtaining a mortgage, and managing a mortgage. Their calculators will help you find out when you are ready to buy a home, what you can afford to buy, and the best way for you to pay down your mortgage.
All you have to do is enter some basic information, and their charts and graphs will let you see your customized situation.
- Mortgage Comparison Calculator - Some lenders are offering what seem to be very attractive uninsured mortgage options, but these offers may actually end up costing you more over time. Use our comparison calculator to find out.
- What Can I Afford? - This tool will help you estimate the mortgage amount you may receive from your bank or another lender.
- Mortgage Planning? - The Mortgage Planning calculator helps you calculate several different aspects of your mortgage.
- Rent or Buy? - Buying or renting - which is best for you? This calculator helps you make the right choice for your financial lifestyle.
- Refinancing? - Deciding whether to refinance your mortgage? Use our tool to help make your decision easier.
CMHC provides this work sheet to help you figure out and estimate the cost of your home purchase.
Easy to use mortgage tool to help you estimate the maximum mortgage you can afford.
A tool to find how much and how often your payment will be. Compare options and find one that's right for you.
Land Transfer Tax Calculator
Buyers in most areas will have to add Land Transfer Taxes to their closing costs.
Land transfer taxes are a part of the process unless you live in Alberta, Saskatchewan, or rural Nova Scotia. These taxes, levied on properties that are changing hands, are the responsibility of the buyer.
The following illustrates Land Transfer Taxes in Ontario.
Land Transfer Tax Rates
*We does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this web site
**The accuracy and use of these calculators is not guaranteed only provided for your personal use...Always verify and check with your own financial institution with who you'll be working with.
RE/MAX is Canada's leading real estate organization with over 19,000 sales associates situated throughout its more than 750 independently-owned and operated offices in Canada. The RE/MAX network, now in its 38th year, is a global real estate system operating in 90 countries, with over 6,300 independently-owned offices and over 90,000 member sales associates. RE/MAX realtors lead the industry in professional designations, experience and production while providing real estate services in residential, commercial, referral, and asset management. RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RMAX). For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.ca.
About Integra Enterprises and RE/MAX Ontario-Atlantic Canada
RE/MAX INTEGRA is privately owned by Canadian entrepreneurs and represents nearly a third of all RE/MAX agents worldwide. Our Ontario-Atlantic region is driving towards 10,000 quality agents. Our US regions—New England, Minnesota and Wisconsin and Indiana—account for over 6,000 agents, and Europe and the Middle East account for more than 12,000 agents.
©1998-2014 The Canadian Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and all related graphics are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and all related graphics are trademarks of REALTOR® Canada Inc. a corporation owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Not intended to solicit currently listed properties or Buyers who are in a "Buyer's Representation Agreement" contract. All information regarding a property for sale, rental or financing is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made as to the accuracy thereof, and such information is subject to errors, omission, change of price, rental, commission, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. All square footage and dimensions are approximate. Exact dimensions can be obtained by retaining the services of a professional architect or engineer.
* RE/MAX 100% Club Award: Achieved a level of productivity, based on a level of gross annual commission, which were more than double the industry average on sales between $4 and $13 million in 2012. **TOP Team: KWREG [Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate Group] Awarded Top Team for 2012 for the Highest level of gross sales as a Team under KWREG in all of RE/MAX Twin City for Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Brantford, Paris & New Hambrug. † Based on KWREG’s Total Group Residential Commissions, under Troy Schmidt’s name, for January - October 2013